Facility Committee Meeting January 6, 2015 District Office Present: Jeff Greenspan, Ruth Klint, Carlton Evans, Dr. Gatta, Eric Trimberger, John Heintz, Jerzy Siemienski, Vickie Beck, Mike Maloney-Legat, Patrick Brosnan-Legat, Tom Carrano-IHC, Tom Rychlik-Gewalt Hamilton, Therese Murphy: Absent- Sheri Doniger Chairperson Jeff Greenspan called the meeting to order at 7:45 a.m. MINUTES OF DECEMBER 2, 2014 FACILITY COMMITTEE MEETING It was moved by Ms. Klint and seconded by Mr. Evans to approve the minutes. All voted aye. CONSTRUCTION UPDATE 2014 Mike Maloney from Legat reviewed the Niles North Storefront project and handicap access at Door 19. Mike will send new renderings with masonry on the bottom of the storefront vs. windows at Niles North and Tom Carrano from IHC will send the cost difference of masonry vs. windows. Mike will send a rendering of Door 19 reworking the sidewalk with a curb cut for handicap access. Administration asked that an ADA push pad be added at door 16. The administration will prepare a report in Fall reviewing the construction budget for the 5 year plan highlighting the money budgeted, money spent and any additions to the 5 Year Capital Plan. SCHOOL BASED HEALTH CLINICS Mike Maloney did an overview of the School Based Health Clinics at Niles North and Niles West. Legat, IHC and D219 Administration are meeting with Heartland this morning to finalize plans. SUMMER WORK 2015 The Facilities Committee approved Bid Package 1 for Summer Work 2015 and recommended sending it to the full board for approval. BOUDARY SURVEY FOR NILES NORTH Tom Rychlik from Gewalt Hamilton gave the committee 2 options for obtaining boundary surveys for Niles North to identify any encroachments and give the administration a clear understanding of property boundaries. The committee agreed to complete boundary research and field work specific to the south, west, and north boundaries of Niles North at a cost of $10,250. If agreed, iron rods and concrete monuments would be installed to conform to plat law, a recordable mylar plat included for an additional $2,500. A decision will be made to do this last step after the initial field work is complete. PLAT OF DEDICATION Tom Rychlik from Gewalt Hamilton reported to the committee that the intersection improvement requested by D219 must have all equipment including signal bases and magnetic detection devices within the public right of way in order for IDOT to approve the project. An area that is approximately 100 feet wide and 42 feet deep

needs to be dedicated from D219 to IDOT to complete this project. The committee recommends the Board agree to the Plat of Dedication. WINDOW TINTING AT NILES NORTH The committee agreed unanimously to complete the window tinting on the remaining bottom windows of the East side of Niles North in conjunction with the construction of the school based health clinics. ELECTRICAL GROUNDING OF NILES WEST POOL The administration requested a proposal from AMSCO Engineering to determine if the pool at Niles West and the associated systems meet current electrical code requirements. This was brought to light when the preliminary scope of work for the window replacement at Wests’ pool resulted in the discovery of deteriorating electrical wiring used for grounding of metal parts of the pool. The committee agreed to approve the proposal from AMSCO Engineering for an amount not to exceed $3,500. FOOTBALL SCOREBOARDS AT NILES NORTH AND NILES WEST

The Administration was directed to get the following information: • • • •

The cost for video production Warranty The cost of service agreements/hourly service charge Commission rates for outside firms to solicit advertising

The administration will bring the above information to the January Board of Education meeting along with the final cost of scoreboards, video display, sound system, shipping and installation. ADDITIONAL COMMENTS Obtain a list of all awards that we have received for our Facilities and list them on the School Report Card on the District Website. ADJOURNED: Meeting adjourned at 9:10 a.m.-Moved by Ms. Klint and seconded by Mr. Evans

Facility Committee Meeting

Jan 6, 2015 - Administration asked that an ADA push pad be added at door 16. ... the associated systems meet current electrical code requirements. This was ...

117KB Sizes 3 Downloads 451 Views

Recommend Documents

Facility Committee Meeting
architectural firm. Mr. Trimberger contacted references for the firms that had extensive high school experience. From the 13 submitted, the Administration brought ...

Facility Committee Meeting Thursday, May 12, 2016 ...
Facility Committee Meeting. Thursday, May 12, 2016. 3:30 p.m.. Agenda. Time. Item. Responsible. 3:30 p.m.. Call to Order. David. Architect Contract Update.

Page 1 Facility Committee Meeting October 7, 2014 District Office ...
Oct 7, 2014 - Discussion took place about the proposed change to Board Policy # 4:150 regarding Sustainable and Fiscally. Responsible Standards. ... landscaping at Niles North, and upgrading the security camera infrastructure from ... The committee w

School Committee Meeting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12. 131415161718192021222324. 8TH GRADE. 8TH GRADE. 8TH GRADE. 8TH GR. DN. 1. STORY. ROOF. CHILLER. RTU 8. RTU 6.

216th Working Committee Meeting Notice.PDF
EARLY DETECTION OF HIV / AIDS - PROLONGS QUALITY OF LIFE. Page 1 of 1. 216th Working Committee Meeting Notice.PDF. 216th Working Committee ...

Council Committee Meeting 7816.pdf
Department ofRadiology. P,O. Limda, Tal. Wagh::Jdia, Dist. Vadodara - 391760, Gujarat State, India. Tel.: + 91-2668-260300/307, Tel. Fax: +91-2668-260201, ...

2012 Committee Meeting Notes.pdf
record keeping. This will allow members to print off their own personal best scores and also. a performance report amongst other things. 11) New Hut. All the drawing are now complete, the funding is largely in place and the only thing we are. now wai


notice of advisory committee meeting -
Apr 25, 2017 - Public Comment. IV. Staff Report. V. Old Business: Phase 2 Ventura County APCD Electric Vehicle Rebate Program at $226,946 (Revisit Recommendations from March 2 nd. Meeting). 1. Funding Goal of Battery EVs vs Plug-in Hybrids at least 6

2014 Committee Meeting Minutes.pdf
banking over to the co-op. Mark to set up the account with all committee members as. signatories. 12) New Hut. Planning Permission has been granted and the ...

Council Committee Meeting 7816.pdf
... all the committee members were informed about the Aims and. Objectives offormation ofCollege Council by the Chairman, Dr V P HathiIa. Following Roles, Responsibilities and scope o~activities of College Council were discussed and. consented by all

20141126 - STANT Executive Committee Meeting Minutes.pdf ...
20141126 - STANT Executive Committee Meeting Minutes.pdf. 20141126 - STANT Executive Committee Meeting Minutes.pdf. Open. Extract. Open with. Sign In.

!072017 - Planning and Service Coordination Committee Meeting ...
!072017 - Planning and Service Coordination Committee Meeting Packet - July 20, 2017.pdf !072017 - Planning and Service Coordination Committee Meeting ...

!062217 - Planning and Service Coordination Committee Meeting ...
There was a problem previewing this document. Retrying... Download. Connect more apps... Try one of the apps below to open or edit this item !062217 ...

Finance Committee Meeting 10.12.2015.pdf
C. Update on third Friday pupil count, property values and short-term ... This meeting was duly published in the Green Bay Press Gazette on Saturday, Oct.

BSI Advisory Committee Meeting Notes.pdf
BSI Advisory Committee Meeting Notes.pdf. BSI Advisory Committee Meeting Notes.pdf. Open. Extract. Open with. Sign In. Main menu.

Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
leaders. - Brief brainstorming session to outline the specific mission / goals / milestones of each group, irregardless of timeframe. - Prioritization of each of these with ... representation. 3. Lobby Province to recognize PD as. Trainees eg. Educat

2008 Committee Meeting Notes.pdf
At present David Palmer is Treasurer, David Irwin is Field Officer, John Allen is Records. Officer, Mark Evans is Chairman. AGM Agenda – The Agenda includes extras of :-Constitution Changes, Website and New. Hut. 6. Beginners Lessons. It was sugges

Facility Committee Minutes 09-02-25 Meeting.pdf
Present: Jeff Greenspan, Chairman. Ruth Klint ... the input of Lois Wisniewski and Chris Powell. ... Facility Committee Minutes 09-02-25 Meeting.pdf. Facility ...

Booking for Teaching & Meeting Facility (May.9 ... -
2.00-3.00. 3.00-4.00. 4.00-5.00. 5.00-6.00. LH1 - Ibn Al-Nafis. 3D. 200 pax. LH2 - Ibnu Rushd. 3D. 180 pax. LH3 - Al-Zahrawi. 3D. 180 pax. LH4 - Ibnu Sina. 3D.

Economic Development Committee Meeting Minutes of January 17 ...
Economic Development Committee Meeting Minutes of January 17, 2017.pdf. Economic Development Committee Meeting Minutes of January 17, 2017.pdf.

acton-boxborough regional school committee meeting
10.15 Toward a New Grand Bargain presentation from EDCO meeting 3/8/12, Barry Bluestone. Collaborative Approaches to Labor-Management Reform in Massachusetts .... offices: (SNAP computer health-record software and servers, BP cuffs, pulse oximeters,