A) I

R

/

DA

Cn

~T4

Memorandum

To:

Public Schools District Supervisor! District Commissioner on Administration PUBLIC/PRIVATE and Secondary School Principals! Institutional Heads Private/Public Troop Leaders District Field Advisers

MANUEL S. TOLENTINO, ED.D. Schools Division Superintendent/Division Commissioner on Administration

Subject:

City Schools Division of Dasmariflas GSP Calendar of Activities S.Y. 20172018

Date:

21 July 2017

In conformity with the approved City Schools Division of Dasmariñas GSP Executive Council Calendar of Activities for SY- 2017-2018. Please be informed of the following GSP Activities for this school year for your guidance and compliance. DATE

June

July 22 29

August 8-9

11-13

ACTIVITIES

PERSONS INVOLVED

VENUE

Orientation/Membership Campaign Independence Day Involvement

GSP Coordinators DFAs Troop Leaders/Girls

Designated Schools

A Day With Girl Scouts With Special Needs GSP Division Disability Week Nutrition Month Celebration (Moved to August 19, 2017)

Cavite Council Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez SPED Class TLs, DFAs, GSP District Supervisors School Heads

Trece Martires E/S

GSP Council Executive Membership Registration SY 2017-2018 Basic Training Course

Cavite Council Staff

Dasmarinas E/S

Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez SPED Class TLs, DFAs, GSP Dr. Emily Belanio

Alfonso Central School

Troop Leaders Orientation(EAST Unit)

District Supervisors School Heads Division Superintendent

Sta. Cruz E/S

Sta. Cruz E/S

I

-

September GSP Week Celebration Escoda Day 26

Patrol Leaders Training

October Scouting Month Worlds Teachers Day 20-23

Divisionwide Jr./Sr. Encampment

November Star Scout Holiday 24-26 GSP Inclusive Camporee

December 2

Twinklers Day Christmas Gift Giving

9 January February

World Thinking Day

March

Tree Planting

April

Star Scout Day

Outdoor Training Course

Cavite Council Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez TLs, DFAs, GSP District Supervisors School Heads Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez TLs, DFAs, GSP District Supervisors School Heads Cavite Council

Designated Shools

Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez TLs, DFAs, GSP District Supervisors School Heads Parents Cavite Council Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez TLs, DFAs, GSP District Supervisors School Heads Parents Cavite Council Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez TLs, DFAs, GSP District Supervisors School Heads Dr. Eulajia I. Marquez TLs, DFAs, GSP District Supervisors School Heads Cavite Council Dr. Eulalia I. Marquez Troop Leaders District Supervisors School Heads

Designated Schools Sta. Cruz E/S

Sta. Cruz EIS Designated Schools Alfonso Central School

FEBMS Designated Schools Sta. Cruz E/S Designated Schools

Designated Schools Alfonso Central School

T4 Cn

Schools Division Superintendent/Division Commissioner on Administration. Subject: City Schools Division of Dasmariflas GSP Calendar of Activities S.Y. 2017-.

2MB Sizes 1 Downloads 242 Views

Recommend Documents

CN 1stmid.pdf
c. Host to Network, Internet, Transport, Application d. Physical, Internet, Session, Application. 42.Which Layer contains High-level protocols in TCP/IP model?? [03S08] a. Application b. Presentation c. Transport d. Internet. 43.The IP in TCP/IP uses

VZ-T4.pdf
Loading… Whoops! There was a problem loading more pages. Retrying... Whoops! There was a problem previewing this document. Retrying... Download. Connect more apps... Try one of the apps below to open or edit this item. VZ-T4.pdf. VZ-T4.pdf. Open. E

t4.pdf
Whoops! There was a problem previewing this document. Retrying... Download. Connect more apps... Try one of the apps below to open or edit this item. t4.pdf.

cn karunakaran.pdf
Sign in. Page. 1. /. 3. Loading… Page 1 of 3. Page 1 of 3. Page 2 of 3. Page 2 of 3. Page 3 of 3. Page 3 of 3. cn karunakaran.pdf. cn karunakaran.pdf. Open.

T4-Máquinas y mecanismos.pdf
Sistema Internacional de medidas es el Newton. La. magnitud o intensidad de una fuerza es igual al producto. de la masa del objeto por la aceleración (cambio ...

T4 REFUERZO ECUACIONES.pdf
hermana María y 2 años mayor que su. hermano Federico. Entre los tres. igualan la edad de su madre, que. tiene 59 años. ¿Qué edad tiene cada. uno? 3.

2-2016 t4 Charvat-Just.pdf
2-2016 t4 Charvat-Just.pdf. 2-2016 t4 Charvat-Just.pdf. Open. Extract. Open with. Sign In. Main menu. Displaying 2-2016 t4 Charvat-Just.pdf. Page 1 of 16.

CN Add on.pdf
Scanned by CamScanner. Page 1 of 1. CN Add on.pdf. CN Add on.pdf. Open. Extract. Open with. Sign In. Details. Comments. General Info. Type. Dimensions.

cn#3results14_3.pdf
12 Cocks, Juliette 15 UWCDP 1:19.17. 13 McGuire, Adam 14 UWCDP 1:19.73. 14 Luo, Andrea 11 UWCDP 1:20.78. 15 Lefrancq Frojd, Alice 15 UWCDP 1:21.73.

CN Reus Ploms.pdf
planiDcar la ruta. Debes respetar todas las señales y los avisos relacionados con la. ruta. Page 3 of 3. CN Reus Ploms.pdf. CN Reus Ploms.pdf. Open. Extract.

Greek Gods Before Homer - Cn
The name Zeus is cognate with the Greek word theos and Latin deus ... a goddess of clouds and sky here; is she a wife or sister to the male sky-god? Likewise ...

CN Jan 2015.pdf
Page 2 of 9. As a reminder, Cyclenation News is reprinting its report of the S4C meeting held. in Sheffield last year: With the General Election fixed for 7.

2015-2-t4-SMaxwell.pdf
Page 1 of 9. EUROPE AT THE NEW FRONTIER. OF INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT1. SIMON MAXWELL. Abstract: The international development agenda is in flux, and this poses a challenge to. all development actors, including the European Union. In this paper, I ar

T4 BAB 2.pdf
There was a problem previewing this document. Retrying... Download. Connect more apps... Try one of the apps below to open or edit this item. T4 BAB 2.pdf.

wk 02 T4 2014.pdf
The students grew in confidence as they took. ownership of their performance. Ms Engel is very proud of all their efforts. Page 3 of 4. wk 02 T4 2014.pdf.

T4 2017 Community WBS Newsletter.pdf
written by Room 1, Y5 pupils; Kaya Avni, Edith Lofving, Obe. Chaffey and Stevii Harrison which ... Wellington University. Obe, Edith, Kaya and Stevii ... Taj Potter. We did. the challenge with. our buddies. Page 2 of 2. T4 2017 Community WBS Newslett

Newsletter T4 Week 2.pdf
Sign in. Page. 1. /. 4. Loading… Page 1 of 4. Page 1 of 4. Page 2 of 4. Page 2 of 4. Page 3 of 4. Page 3 of 4. Newsletter T4 Week 2.pdf. Newsletter T4 Week 2.pdf. Open. Extract. Open with. Sign In. Main menu. Displaying Newsletter T4 Week 2.pdf. Pa

T4 BAB 8.pdf
Sign in. Loading… Page 1. Whoops! There was a problem loading more pages. Retrying... T4 BAB 8.pdf. T4 BAB 8.pdf. Open. Extract. Open with. Sign In.

T4 BAB 7.pdf
Sign in. Loading… Page 1. Whoops! There was a problem loading more pages. Retrying... T4 BAB 7.pdf. T4 BAB 7.pdf. Open. Extract. Open with. Sign In.

T4 2.4D glow plug change.pdf
There was a problem previewing this document. Retrying... Download. Connect more apps... Try one of the apps below to open or edit this item. T4 2.4D glow ...

VP T4 US-International SDS.pdf
Symptoms may include discomfort or pain and. redness. Severe overexposure can result in swelling of the conjunctiva along with tissue damage. Eyes: Flush ...

T4 BAB 7.pdf
There was a problem previewing this document. Retrying... Download. Connect more apps... Try one of the apps below to open or edit this item. T4 BAB 7.pdf.

CN April 2015.pdf
There was a problem previewing this document. Retrying... Download. Connect more apps... Try one of the apps below to open or edit this item. CN April 2015.

CS2302-CN Unit4.pdf
3⁄4 Processes are assigned unique 16-bit port number, identified as pair. 3⁄4 Server processes have well-known ports (0–1023), assigned by ...